Wednesday, August 4, 2010

Dread beginnings...


So why dreads? Why now? I’m pushing 40 and I want to have dreadlocks???? Midlife crisis? Identity problems?
I actually have a very profound reason for wanting to lock my hair and have shared this with very few people. Mainly because I find that, unless you have an open mind and a kind spirit, this whole “dreadlock” thing might be otherwise ridiculous to some. However, anyone that knows me would simply say “That’s Jae, he follows his own path”! I am taking the time to simply share my path with you all in kind of an “open-book” per se. While the main intent is to share my journey of growing dreads, its also a kind of therapeutic opportunity for me to express my thoughts and faults. More on that later...once I figure out this whole blog thing. Bare with me. 
Be happy. Be free. Live life as much as you can. Its too damn short!

No comments:

Post a Comment